giovedì 7 aprile 2011

Monkeys do not see, do not hear, do not speak

September 10, 2010. I wrote a post on Terry Jones, the pastor who became famous for organizing the burning of the Koran to commemorate the past 9/11. The best representation of ignorance and fundamentalism that America has produced also write a book: “Islam is of the Devil”.
In recent days he is back to be talk about: he burned a Koran in his little church in Florida. Reactions weren’t swift and in few days protests have bloodied Arab countries: only in Afghanistan 21 deaths.
Now the pastor’s comment: “We have caused them with our action? Sure. But when lawyers, banks, journalists causing me, I cannot kill them”. Ie, to better explain his words, “I do what I do, I was proud to act in this way, I don’t care if people die”.
I always thought that Jones was a fool who lived in Florida; now, looking at the political trends that characterize this state, I understand why Jones is so blind and deaf.
The General Attorney of Florida is ready to pass a law to stop immigration: “Will be harder than Arizona”, this is his comment.
If approved anyone suspected of illegal immigration could be arrested, and we have to underline the world “suspected”, ie if the Police think you are illegal (the police think, not the police is sure) can arrest you.
Immigration law in Arizona has been changed by the request of the White House because against the Constitution, now we must wait, in order to see what will happens in Florida. But all this show us such as cancers the U.S. has to heal to be truly free.
octavio

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento