venerdì 26 febbraio 2010

Tomb blocked


Today I want to write my travelogue, my rihlat. I hope that the person who travel with me have pleasure of this. I travel in Hebron (al-khalil) and I visit the Tomb of the Patriarchs, within it the Tomb of Abraham. It’s very hard enter to visit the splendour of Islamic art: an infinite number of controls, the fear that the machine gun pointed at you shoot…
In this period in Hebron there are many protests by Palestinian people because of this inhuman way of controls and I agree with the protests.
Is it possible that the Tomb of Abraham is divided into two parts by a horrible wall that ruin the masterpiece and the sacredness of the place? From a glass window you can see the tomb and you can see Jews on the other side. Perhaps this is not already a form of ghettoization?
momò

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento