mercoledì 17 febbraio 2010

You would say that's right?


The night brings advice, so I’m thinking if a simple person who reed one of my post can feel the sorrow. I think that we have become accustomed by news and war and with indifference we see TV or reed a newspaper. I’ll do my best to explain what’s the meaning of my writing.

For all the wives all over the world: if your husband, while you’re sleeping, was arrested, you would say that’s right? If you’re allowed to visit your husband or your son one every eight month, you would say that’s right?

For all the children all over the world: if military kill your father or your brothers and sisters because of their protest, you would say that’s right?

For all the families all over the world: if your work was ruined by military’s malice, you would say that’s right? If your health was contaminated by phosphorous weapons or radioactive slag, you would say that’s right?

Maybe it’s brutal, maybe everyone would not think about this, but this is normal life for the inhabitants of Palestine, Honduras, Chechnya, Japan.
momò

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento